Key: G
Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
I [G]always needed [D/F#]time on my [Em]own
I never thought [C]I'd need you there when I [D]cry
And the [G]days feel like [D/F#]years when I'm a[Em]lone
And the bed where you [C]lie is made up on your [D]side
~ When [Am7]you walk away I count the [G/B]steps that you take
Do you [C]see how much I need you right [D]now
* When you're [Cmaj7]gone The pieces of my [Em]heart are missing [D]you
When you're [Cmaj7]gone The face I came to [Em]know is missing [D]too
When you're [Am7]gone The words I [C]need to hear
to [G]always get me [D]through the [C]day and make it o[D]kay I miss [C]you
I've [G]never felt this [D/F#]way be[Em]fore
Everything that I [C]do reminds me of [D]you
And the [G]clothes you left, they [D/F#]lie on the [Em]floor
And they smell just like [C]you, I love the things that you [D]do ~ *
We were [Bm]made for each [C]other Out here for[G]ever I know we [D]were, [B/Eb]yeah
[Em]All I ever wanted was for you to know
[C]Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
[A7/C#]I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with [D]me, yeah *
You Might Also Like
Loading suggestions…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)













No comments :
Post a Comment