Key: F#m
Capo 2 – Play Em
Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
|[Em] |[C] [G] |
You [Em]are my [C]fi[G]re The [Em]one de[C]si[G]re
Be[Em]lieve when [C]I [G]say [Em]I want it [D7]that [G]way
But [Em]we are [C]two [G]worlds a[Em]part
Can't [C]reach [G]to your [Em]heart
When [C]you [G]say That [Em]I want it [D7]that [G]way
* Tell me [C]why Ain't nothin' but a [D]heart[Em]ache
Tell me [C]why Ain't nothin' but a [D]mis[Em]take
Tell me [C]why I never want to [D]hear you [G]say
[Em]I want it [D7]that [G]way
Am [Em]I, your [C]fi[G]re? Your [Em]one, de[C]si[G]re
Yes I [Em]know, it's [C]too [G]late But [Em]I want it [C]that [G]way *
[Em]Now I can see that we've [G]fallen apart
From the [C]way that it used to [Am7]be, ye[D7]ah
No [Em]matter the distance I [G]want you to know
That [C]deep down inside of [D]me
You [Em]are my [C]fi[G]re The [Em]one de[C]si[G]re
You [Em]are (you are, you are, [C]you [G]are)
[Em]Don't want to [C]hear you [D]say * *
Play * in D
You Might Also Like
Loading suggestions…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)













No comments :
Post a Comment