Key: C#
Capo 1 - Play C
Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
|[C] |[G] |[Am] |[F] |
[C]I'm going under and this [G]time I fear there's no one to [Am]save me[F]
[C]This all or nothing really [G]got a way of driving me [Am]crazy[F]
I need somebody to [C]heal, somebody to [G]know, somebody to [Am]have, somebody to [F]hold
It's easy to [C]say, but it's never the [G]same
I guess I kinda [Am]liked the way you numbed all the [F]pain
* Now the day bleeds[C] into nightfall[G]
And you're not here[Am] to get me through it all[F]
I let my guard down[C], and then you pulled the rug[G]
I was getting kinda [Am]used to being someone you [F]loved
[C]I'm going under and this [G]time I fear there's no one to [Am]turn to[F]
[C]This all or nothing way of [G]lovin' got me sleepin' with[Am]out you[F]
Now, I need somebody to [C]know, somebody to [G]heal, somebody to [Am]have, just to know how it [F]feels
It's easy to [C]say, but it's never the [G]same
I guess I kinda [Am]liked the way you helped me [F]escape *
And [Dm]I tend to [Am]close my eyes but it [G]hurts sometimes
I [Am]fall into your [Dm]arms
I'll be [Am]safe in your sound 'til I [G]come back around
[C]Now the day [C]bleeds into [G]nightfall
And you're not [Am]here to get me through it [F]all
I let my guard down, [C]and then you pulled the [G]rug
I was getting kinda [Am]used to being someone you [F]loved
Now the day [C]bleeds into [G]nightfall
And you're not [Am]here to get me through it [F]all
I let my guard down, [C]and then you pulled the [G]rug
I was getting kinda [Am]used to being someone you [F]loved
You Might Also Like
Loading suggestions…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)













No comments :
Post a Comment