Key: G
The Greatest Showman - A Million Dreams
|[G] |[D/F#] |[Em] |[C] |
|[G] |[D/F#] |[C] |[C] |
[G]I close my [D/F#]eyes and I can [Em]see
A world that's [C]waiting up for [G]me
That I [D/F#]call my [C]own
[G]Through the [D/F#]dark, through the [Em]door
Through where [C]no one's been be[G]fore
But it [D/F#]feels like [C]home
[D]They can say, they can [Em]say it [D]all sounds [C]crazy
[D]They can say, they can [Em]say I've [G/B]lost my [C]mind
[D]I don't care, I don't [Em]care, so [D]call me [C]crazy
[D]We can live in a [Em]world that [G/B]we de[C]sign
* 'Cause [G]every night I lie in bed
The [D/F#]brightest colors fill my head
A [Am]million dreams are keeping me a[C]wake
I [G]think of what the world could be
A [D/F#]vision of the one I see
A [Am]million dreams is all it's gonna [C]take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make
|[G] |[D/F#] |[Em] |[C] |
[G]There's a [D/F#]house we can [Em7]build
Every [C]room inside is [G]filled
With [D/F#]things from far a[C]way
[G]The special [D/F#]things I com[Em7]pile
Each one [C]there to make you [G]smile
On a [D/F#]rainy [C]day
[D]They can say, they can [Em]say it [D]all sounds [C]crazy
[D]They can say, they can [Em]say we've [G/B]lost our [C]minds
[D]I don't care, I don't [Em]care if they [D]call us [C]crazy
[D]Runaway to a [Em]world that [G/B]we de[C]sign *
[Em]However [Em/Eb]big however [Em/D]small
Let me be [A7/C#]part of it [C]all
Share your dreams [G]with me[D/F#]
[Em]You may be [Em/Eb]right, you may be [Em/D]wrong
But say that you'll [A7/C#]bring me a[Am]long
To the world you [G/B]see
To the world I close my [C]eyes to see
I close my [G/D]eyes to [D]see *
You Might Also Like
Loading suggestions…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)













No comments :
Post a Comment